STUNNING MODERN HOME ON PRIVATE LOT!
3505 Parkline Ave Cincinnati, OH 45208
Hyde Park $1,495,000
4 Bedrooms | 4 Full Bathrooms | 3,492 Square Feet
Impressive modern design with the ultimate high-end finishes! All of the thoughtful touches you would expect from an architect's personal home. Situated on a private .77 acre lot that backs into Ault Park! Eco-friendly home with Silver LEED Certified Tax Abatement. Breath-taking views from floor to ceiling windows! All bedrooms with ensuite baths. Outdoor living space. One of a kind property in fantastic Hyde Park location. Just a short stroll to some of Cincinnati's finest restaurants! Featuring almost 3,500 square feet, 4 bedrooms, and 4 full baths. Stunning curb appeal, oversized 2 car garage, exclusive setting, and LUXURY everything. Excellent rated Kilgour Elementary district, or many highly rated private school options. Located just minutes from Downtown Cincinnati, it offers metropolitan living combined with unmatched neighborhood charm. Enjoy a convenient lifestyle in an upscale, low maintenance home. No showings until 5/10.
★ Green living without sacrificing luxury!
★ Home completed in 2010 and designed by architect, Andrew Keller.
★ Certified Silver LEED by the U.S. Green Building Council.
★ Modern style both inside and out, specifically designed with entertaining in mind.
★ All bedrooms have ensuite bathrooms.
★ Wet bar with wine cooler and dishwasher for for easy clean up .
★ Motion activated lights in all closets.
★ High end kitchen featuring Silestone quartz countertops, Thermador warming drawer, built-in refrigerator and freezer, vent hood, dishwasher, and microwave. Thermador Professional Series dual fuel range with 6 burners plus griddle.
★ Master Suite featuring soaking tub, Grohe faucets, Kohler sinks.
★ Built-in Bose speakers and surround sound.
★ Best of both worlds...PRIVACY in a WALKABLE city neighborhood. Just steps to Ault Park, restaurants, coffee, schools, country club, shops, and more.
★ Unparalleled attention to detail, artistic floor plan, architectural appointments, top-of-the-line finishes, and highest quality construction make this a DREAM HOME!
• Tax abated through 2026.
• Ultimate in privacy on .77 acre lot.
• Argon insulation windows with microshade motorized blinds.
• Tightly sealed and insulated envelope.
• Energy Star appliances and lighting.
• Sustainable materials used in building.
• Excellent indoor air quality.
• Separate thermostats on each floor that signal vents to open and shut to maintain correct temperature.
• Energy recovery ventilator for energy savings and to regulate the moisture level.
• Flat roof is solar panel ready if someone wants to add.
• Home has an elevator shaft.
• Fenced yard with irrigation system.
• High efficiency Carrier furnace.
LEED for Homes is a rating system that promotes the design and construction of high performance green homes. Administered by the U.S Green Building Council, LEED promotes a holistic approach to sustainability and emphasizes strategies for better environmental and health performance. LEED is the most difficult certification to achieve and requires third-party validation, which makes achieving it a mark of leadership in green homebuilding. These homes must meet 18 mandatory measures, then earn enough optional points to reach certification. This home will be more comfortable, durable, efficient, and have a smaller overall environmental footprint than conventional homes.
1. Savings: This home will save you energy, water, taxes, and more. It was built to be highly energy efficient, ensuring that your home will comfortably heat and cool itself with minimal energy usage. It has been constructed to minimize exterior and ductwork leakage, and careful thought given during the design/selection and installation process.
2. Health: This home has been built to provide a healthier environment for you and your family. The EPA estimates that indoor air is between 2 and 10 times more polluted than outdoor air, so it is critical that your home has good ventilation and that it minimizes indoor pollutants and hazards. LEED homes require proper ventilation, high efficiency air filters, and measures to reduce the possibilty of mold and mildew.
3. Value: A home is the largest purchase most families will make and high performance homes are growing in demand. Certified green homes are now selling quicker and for more money than comparable non-green homes, which is great for resale and appreciation.
4. Track Record: The U.S Green Building Council administers the LEED green home certification program with onsite inspections, detailed documentation, and performance testing. It makes sure your home is inspected and tested by a third party so you can be confident that it will perform as you expect it to and trust that your home is truly GREEN.